15 April, 2006

Warning: Girlie post below

I don't go out much...I think all of you who know me a little, know that by now...
So i forget everytime what I have to go through before going out....
The process is long, confusing and sometimes painful...

Ok...first what to wear...
Skirt, dress, jeans?
hmm...probably jeans best...
or maybe skirt with nice white top....
hmm...or maybe I should go with the summery flowery dress...its spring after all....

Jeans I think...after all its a Taverna im going to...everyone wears jeans there...don't they?
The jeans don't seem to want to fit....Pull...Pull...Pull
ahhh ...come on...they fitted me perfectly yesterday... I shouldn't of had that croissant this morning....and the second one this afternoon... :(
ok... the dress it is then....

Jewelry....
pendant or choker...?
no...the choker makes me feel like im on a hanging rope...better the pendant...
earrings? Precolumbian ala Frida or small silver ones....?
Hmmm....No, don't think I'll go with the dangly ones....
the smaller the better...the other ones get tangled in my hair and I end up leaning uncomfortably to the one side of my neck all night trying to break free...
Definetely the small ones....

Make up?
too much rouge: I look like a russian babouska...
too little: I look dead....
lipstick...nope...I haven't really been able to master the art of eating with lipstick on my lips...
Maybe in 20 years time that will happen...
Better lipgloss...
Damn...I should have brushed my teeth before I put the lipgloss on....
grrr...
Ok...brush teeth...reapply lipgloss...thats done...
now for the Mascara...
blast...I've used too much...
I look like Twiggy...
I'll just leave it...and try and squint all the time...nobody will notice....hopefully..

Eyeshadow? Nah...don't think I will bother...I'm too tired...think i will just lie down till my friends come to pick me up....
oops...they are here already?

.... all this just to have some dinner...
Cooking a 4 course meal would be easier....

And I have just realised I am going to have to go through the same thing tomorrow night..

Great!

No comments: