19 April, 2006

an unproductive day

I could just post the above title and be done with it I suppose....
Not much work done today...Had a long talk with parents over the phone.....sketched a bit but couldn't stay focused for long....then I had to go to my haidresser's appointment (she greeted me with an : "Oh my god!! Tsk, tsk, tsk....You must make a habit of visiting us more often"...Then took a veeeeery long walk which was nice...walking helps me think about things more clearly...and came home...
I must get a move on tomorrow though... have to get back to work...
I wanted to go shopping tomorrow, but that may have to wait until Saturday....
There isn't really much else to say...

*the above was voted most boring post on blogger.com ever!*

1 comment:

tlchang said...

At least you posted! :-)

Hope you felt up to working today - or if not, that you did something kind and nurturing for yourself.