01 February, 2006

something isn't quite right...

with my Blog! Just came in to write something before I leave, and all I can see is my last post...no links, no other posts...just the one.
I haven't messed about with the settings at all...whats happened?
Will have to look into it when I come back...I will probably be staying at my mums house tonight as there is a fair chance she will be going home today, as the doctors have told her she can have the further tests done as an outpatient...YAY!!!!!
:)

5 comments:

Gina said...

I can see the rest.

tlchang said...

Hurray! I'm so glad for you and your mom, Maya! I hope she continues to recover quickly.

lorna said...

Hello Maya,
very glad your mum is feeling better. That blog thing happens to me sometimes- I just click 'refresh' and it usually sorts itself out.

:o)

Gretel said...

Good news about your mother. :) Blogs do misbehave sometimes...

Maya said...

Blog is back to normal...I was a bit scared I had messed up by clicking something I shouldn't have...

p.s. Hi Gina! :)
Thank you visiting and for your comments...