15 January, 2006

Tomorrow is another day (with apologies to ms Lee)

Sunday wasn't very exciting...to start with I got up very late and hurried to my mums house who doesn't like the food to get cold . Today we had roast chicken, oven potatoes and salad ofcourse followed by lots of biscuits from the local bakery...
Spent a lot of the evening writing in my journal and came to the conclusion that I am just as confused about life as I was as a teenager. No correction. More confused now.
Thought a little about my books, what they are about. ...entirely different in context but with the same theme...something I hadn't noticed until this evening...they are both about a journey. An escape.
Then....
I remembered my trip to Paris...I fell in love with that city and vowed when I had the money I would buy an apartment and move there...well at least stay for the summer... I even took up french lessons last year...which were a disaster as the teacher kept shouting at me for some sadistic reason...could it have been that I really s*cked at learning french...?
Anyway...
back to today...Mental note starting from tomorrow:
Promise myself that I 'll leave all my confusion on a shelf for the next two-three months and get on with doing what I really need and want to do:
Finish these books and use them to anchor myself to the idea that life is wonderful, magical
and dreams can really come true...

No comments: