15 February, 2006

My blog seems to be back to normal again...!

Very frustrating....not been able to post anything for a few days.... grrrr
I had about a million things to say yesterday, but I couldn't write anything here, due to technical difficulties, and now its back to normal I can't remember what I wanted to say... Typical...

Been working like a mad person (like??) for the past days....working and reworking, and reworking ideas....using every approach possible and then some. Its been good. Not tired and not so frustrated anymore...
Can't post anywork, cause I haven't scanned anything, and I am too sleepy to do so now...maybe in the following days, IF my blog continues to function properly.

Got a beautiful card from overseas (thank you!!!), a single rose, and some Kumquats in my letterbox from a friend I call "my Kumquat" (she isn't small and orange....but she is very sweet :) A phone call from my mum, (she sounds really fine, and I couldn't be more relieved),
I saw my friend from Athens on Tv tonight, and we talked on the phone after the show ended....she is so lovely....she will be a star I am sure of it (she is already to me...) ....
now feeling a bit dizzy...but doing lots of smiling!!

Can't wait to get up tomorrow to continue work....

No comments: